CETEBAL´s Training Department carries out the following types of actions
- Training plans and training actions for businesses and associations
- Employment inclusion training actions
- Continuous education actions for existing workers: attendance and distance-learning
- Teaching material
- Talks, seminars, technical conferences
- Student work placements
- Facility hire
For other matters, contact the CETEBAL Training Department on 971 55 96 96 or at
The most important actions carried out have included:
- 2008-2010 ESCOLA I FUSTA, visit by 3rd- and 4th-year secondary school pupils to CETEBAL´s facilities to bring them closer to the world of timber
- 2002- 2010 Continuous education actions for business people and workers in the timber sector as part of the CAEB-Mallorcan Mallorcan Timber and Furniture Federation contract programme.
2001- 2010 Financed by the Ministry of Employment and Training and the European Social Fund and carried out at the request of the Mallorcan Timber and Furniture Foundation.
2005-2010 Financed by the Tripartite Foundation for Training and Employment as part of the CONFEMADERA – CAIB Timber and Cork Federation project
- Collaboration with organisations on the Balearic Islands:
- UNIVERSITY OF THE BALEARIC ISLANDS. TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE COLLEGE
- TECHNICAL SECONDARY SCHOOL
- OFFICIAL BALEARIC ISLANDS ASSOCIATION OF ARCHITECTS
- OFFICIAL MALLORCAN ASSOCIATION OF QUANTITY SURVEYORS
- HIGHER EDUCATION DESIGN COLLEGE
- Specialised action modules aimed at Ecuadorian immigrants, to incorporate them into the Balearic Islands timber sector.
2001- 2002 Financed by the Balearic Islands Ministry of Employment and Training and the European Social Fund and carried out at the request of the CAIB Timber and Cork Federation.
- Creation of teaching material "On-Site Carpentry" made up of a manual, CD-ROM and video.
2001. Financed by FORCEM and carried out with the collaboration of AIDIMA.